Runner near and far have fabulous things to say about the Seaside School Half Marathon and 5K!
Whether you are a seasoned runner who is out to win the race or a couch to 5K jogger, there is nothing but wonderful things to say about running the Seaside School Half Marathon and 5K Run along the emerald coast!
- Most well run race I’ve run! Plus you can’t beat fast and flat! – Mary Brandman
- I have been running the Seaside School Half Marathon for 6 years. It is such a fun run with great community participation. You can’t beat the location and the laid back feel of this course and the post-race celebration options are second to none! – Kristi Leger
- Best crowd to cheer you on! Love the energy! – Jennifer Martin
- The Seaside School Half is always one of my favorite races!! A bunch of my friends are coming down from Nashville to run it for the first time this year because I’ve raved about it. The expo is always a blast, love the Vera Bradley swag, and I’ve had a few PR’s on the fast course! – Jennifer Chaffin, jenchoosesjoy.com
- It was a great first half marathon experience for me! The scenery on 30A was beautiful and all of the participants were very friendly. Can’t wait to do it again! – Danielle Maloy
- Overall I thought this race was amazing! It was super organized and the volunteers were awesome! Getting a medal AND a Vera Bradley bag was just icing on the cake! And I have fallen in love with the little town of Seaside!!! I definitely want to run this race again next year! – Mindy Bobe, roadrunnergirl.com
- I have done the half marathon and the 5K. I love that race! – Cindy Gallion
- The Seaside School Half Marathon is special. Regardless of the weather it’s always the perfect day! The energy of the spectators and participants is like no other. – Lauren Hawthorne
- I can’t decide if I like running the race or cheering on my friends! I got to know one of my best friends through training for it. Several hours running several days a week and you kinda get to know someone. – Jackie Ward
- Best aspect of the race is the comradery among the runners… Even though it’s a race, everyone cheers one another along to the finish line and celebrates together! Cheers! – Cindy Garrard