Thank you so much for being a sponsor of our Race Weekend this year! Your commitment allows our School to continue to provide exceptional academic challenges to our students. We are so grateful for your support.
Here are the timelines and details for the Runners Expo:
- On Saturday, February 29th load-in to the Lyceum (the grassy area behind the school) will begin at 8:00 am. The address for the Seaside Neighborhood School: 10 Smolian Circle, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
- Upon arrival to the Lyceum, our staff will direct you to your tent. Please first check-in with race staff with in the expo tent to obtain your booth placement and Expo Vendor badges.
- Please unload and move your car as quickly as possible!
- Parking will be available around Smolian Circle and throughout Seaside. Please be aware of parking postings—if you park illegally or in a spot that’s coned off you run the risk of receiving a ticket or being towed.
- Plan to have your booth ready by 11:00 am as runners will have begun queuing up by that point.
Your tent will already be set up for you. You will receive:
- A 10′ x 10′ Tent
- A 8′ Table
- A Chair
- Please bring your own power cords — you are required to use a 12 gauge or higher.
The Expo ends at 5:00 pm.
Please note: We do not allow our sponsors to serve alcoholic beverages from an expo booth. Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation in following this rule.
A sincere THANK YOU to all of our generous supporters and the 2020 Expo Presenting Sponsor, Wyndham Destinations!