Our Seaside Schools Half Marathon & 5K Virtual Silent Auction will be open for bidding starting Sunday, February 21st through Sunday, February 28th at 7:00 PM CST (8:00 PM EST). What’s even more exciting? The Silent Auction is completely virtual this year!
Featuring close to 300 items, we’ve got you covered with show-stopper gifts ranging from exquisite art, vacation stays all over the country, private chef dinners, jewelry, gift certificates, signed sports memorabilia, must-have gifts… it’s a must see!
Just to give you an idea of the items you’ll be able to browse and bid on, here’s a little taste:
- Electra’s Café Moto Go Electric Bike
- 3-night stay at the Waldorf Astoria Park City, Utah
- Autographed Chipper Jones Hall of Fame baseball
- BOTE Inflatable Dock
- 2-night stay at WaterColor Inn + FOOW gift certificate
- Wendy Mignot’s Maiko White Freshwater Pearl Necklace
- 2 Birds restaurant Private Chef’s Dinner with Wine Pairing
- Garmin GPS Smartwatch Venu SQ in Rose & Black
- Local Artwork & Amazing Wine
New this year – most items are available for shipping! Be sure to check the description of the item for details on shipping or pick-up requirements. We are making this process as simple as possible, so you can support the Seaside School Foundation from the comfort of your home.
As always, all of the items in the Virtual Silent Auction are donated from our community and friends of the Seaside Neighborhood School and Seacoast Collegiate High School, and all profits go directly back to support the school mission.
Lastly, register to bid before Sunday, February 21st for a chance to win a brand-new Uyuni White DB2 Speaker! Visit https://seaside2021.ggo.bid/ to register today and take a sneak-peak at all items up for grabs! No purchase necessary to win speaker.
Have a question about the Virtual Silent Auction? Check out our FAQ page for the skinny. https://seasideschool.ejoinme.org/overview