To our local restaurant friends,
In an effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and prioritize the health and safety of our community and our participants, the Seaside School, Inc. and Seaside School Foundation have decided to move forward with a different model for the Taste of the Race event. Our planning committee and leadership team explored a multitude of scenarios that led us to conclude the event could not be executed during the pandemic with the enthusiasm and atmosphere our foodies and party-goers have come to expect. More importantly, we simply cannot ensure the safety and security of our attendees, staff, students, volunteers and partners executing and attending a large-scale event at this time.
With that said, we are asking you to join us for the 2021 Taste of the Race Grub for Good presented by Silver Sands Premium Outlets!
With the help of our restaurant partners, foodies far and wide, the Seaside School and our wonderful sponsors and donors, we are asking you to come together as a community to celebrate good food and support local education efforts. Kicking off on Sunday, January 31, 2021 through Sunday, February 14, 2021, we are asking you, our beloved restaurant and industry partners, to opt-in and dedicate 10% of your sales during that entire time period (or specified days) back to the Seaside School Foundation.
Our organization depends on the money raised from these events to operate our beloved community school. Proceeds the 2021 Taste of the Race Grub for Good event will directly support our culinary program at the Seaside Neighborhood School. Through this opportunity, students will have the ability to continue to expand their knowledge about food and healthy habits in our very own Seaside Neighborhood School Culinary Garden.
- Please opt-in to participate and let us know the dates you are able to offer 10% of sales (or whatever makes sense to your organization) back to the Seaside School!
- Gearing up for the holiday season and Spring Break travel (for our out of town market), the Seaside School will sell e-gift cards on your behalf with the agreement that a percentage of those sales would also go back to the Seaside School!
The Seaside School will provide:
- Comprehensive marketing and social media promotion, including gift card sales
- 21,500 Facebook followers, 5K Instagram followers, 10K email database + valuable media partners
- 30aGrub2go will offer free delivery for participating restaurant, a 20% discount on customer delivery fees and 10% of all 30aGrub2go proceeds back to the Seaside School. Please contact Elizabeth Baugher via text or call (850.333.5594) to learn more or join the 30aGrub2go program!
- Comprehensive Virtual online tasting guide will be created (example: https://www.sizzlerestaurantweek.com/sizzlemenus)
If you’d like to participate, we kindly request you sign-up here as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact Teresa Horton at 513.578.9555 or email@example.com with any questions.