This year, the Seaside School Foundation will be participating by highlighting our Educate + Gather + Grow Endowment campaign. This initiative will be driven by a plan of what the future will hold for our Schools — Seaside Neighborhood School and Seacoast Collegiate High School.
What’s an Endowment Fund?
- The purpose is to earn income by investing the donated capital.
- A portion of the investment income is used for ongoing programmatic operations of the school.
- It helps to diversify our income and reduces vulnerability during economic crisis.
- It guarantees support for student programs if public funding is cut in the future.
How will it impact our school?
- It ensures longevity of existing programs – culinary, gardening, art, music, STEM, mentoring, and internships.
- The Endowment campaign allows for expansion of community programs.
- It safeguards our assets.
- It helps us maintain the scholastic integrity of our school, including small class sizes and vested, talented staff.
If you believe in our mission and want to support funding that will provide sustainability and stability to our special school, please consider making a tax-deductible gift to our endowment fund. A gift to our Educate + Gather + Grow Endowment Fund directly supports our mission, directly impacts our budget shortfall and affects the daily lives of each student at the Seaside Neighborhood School and Seacoast Collegiate High School.
Your support is appreciated by students, teachers, staff, parents, and community members every single day. Donate today and continue making a difference for our School.